First Option Capital:
The First Option team is fully dedicated to the Broadcast & Media industry including over 20 years of industry experience. The processes we utilize are seamless, efficient and always professionally delivered. One major emphasis is to set the right expectations up front and early on with our customers as this is a key ingredient to our overall company philosophy and current success. Our approach is consultative, professional and always with the customers and their equipment solution providers best interests in mind!
Gain the edge on competition:
Equipment financing is one of the most popular and efficient ways for businesses of all sizes to acquire new technology and to gain needed leverage for growth.
Conserve Working Capital:
With equipment financing businesses can finance 100% of the solution in most cases, this also reduces amount of cash typically required up-front. In a tough economy more managers and business owners are choosing a finance option to acquire and upgrade to new equipment, this decision makes for a better means to conserve working capital & banking lines of credit.
- Financing also provides businesses a low initial up front investment, fixed monthly payments & tax benefits.
- Soft costs and services such as product training, software, technical support plans, installation, maintenance fees and shipping can be included in the finance agreement.
- Financing provides advantages over bank loans: Bank loans are stringent, often have restrictive covenants, and exhaust available credit lines.
- Banks often require full financials, between 10-20% down and the payment can fluctuate with the market.
- Credit card purchases incur revolving debt and someone has to absorb the invoice total’s transaction fee.
- Equipment financing simplifies accounting procedures and eliminates depreciation scheduling. A fixed lease cost ensures consistent control over equipment expenditure.
Lower cost and more options:
Virtually any type of Media or IT equipment can be obtained through equipment financing. Because the financing payments are typically lower than most other forms of payment your businesses financing dollars allow you to acquire more overall equipment and first and foremost more technically advanced equipment, this to ultimately maintain that competitive advantage.
Ease of use and convenience:
First Option Capital through our strategic dealer partner channel can package all your business equipment leasing requirements into a master finance agreement including one low payment to save your business valuable time and money. Simply let us know your requirements and our team will put together a financing solution to meet ALL your needs. Consulting with customers and applying: First Option is available anytime to discuss equipment financing solutions including any and all questions with customers and your equipment solution providers. Customers ready to apply may complete a secured online application, please place your Dealers name within the application’s vendor section: www.firstoptioncapital.com/App/
CONTACT FIRST OPTION CAPITAL
National Sales Executive
P: 800-603-3945 ext. 229 Direct: 949-900-6303 Fax: 949-900-6304