Cart is empty
The Letus AnamorphX-GP is a 1.33x anamorphic adapter that works with the GoPro Hero3+ or the GoPro Hero 3 in a 3+ housing. It allows you to capture footage in a cinematic 2.39:1 aspect ratio on your GoPro.
Aerial photographers/videographers will also benefit from the extremely small form factor of the AnamorphX-GP. When paired with a brushless gimbal on a multirotor, this adapter will allow users to capture sweeping cinematic footage from the air without investing in a heavy lifter or incurring the added risk of flying 10's of thousands of dollars of gear around.
The GoPro anamorphic adapter also maintains the waterproof integrity of the GoPro 3+ housing allowing for underwater anamorphic footage! Surfers, divers, and other aquatic adventurers now have the ability to capture true 2.39:1 anamorphic format videos. Add cinematic style the next time you drop in on a beautiful double overhead that is barreling perfectly in front of you!
Like to jump out of airplanes, off cliffs, or from bridges? Capture it even more dramatically with the AnamorphX-GP! No need to change out your GoPro mounts or rigging. Simply attach the Letus anamorphic adapter to a GoPro 3+ housing and shoot! No bulk or weight of a traditional anamorphic camera setup.
The Letus AnamporphX-GP for the GoPro Hero 3+ opens up endless possibilities for capturing 2.39:1 cinematic footage for any film maker at any level. So wether you are sending a weather balloon to the edge of space or just spending the weekend at the beach with the family, take your GoPro to the next level with the Letus AnamorphX-GP!
- 1.33x squeeze factor
- Custom CNC aluminum housing
- Use the GoPro Hero3+ waterproof housing for mounting. The adapter replaces the waterproof lens housing element. The unit will retain waterproof property.
- In 1080p shooting mode, the Letus AnamorphX-GP will convert the GoPro's standard 16:9 aspect ratio footage into a cinematic 2.39:1 aspect ratio without the need for cropping (post production de-squeeze is required and can be done with the free GoPro Studio Software).
- Optional mount for attaching directly to a GoPro Hero 3 or 3+ without a housing.
- Letus AnamorphX-GP 1.33x lens adapter
- Torx 5 wrench for installation
*Note: The Letus AnamorphX-GP will help correct the heavily distorted images caused by dynamic stretch. However, the fisheye effect caused by the use of GoPro's wide lens will remain uncorrected. This holds true with 1080p shooting as well. The lens of the GoPro itself will still produce barrel distortion in the corners even with the AnamorphX-GP.
Video shot using the AnamorphX-GP:
FOV Comparison Video
Footage by Bo Lorentzen:
Other Demo Footage:
AnamorphX-GP Flare Test